Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 3, 2013

Top 3



Hey Lovers,
today I'm gonna share my top 3 of shoes, purses and sunglasses. Hopefully these things will be in my closet pretty soon. ;) 
I know all of them are very expensive and that's why I chose the basic colors because they match with everything. 

I love fashion and labels and that's the reason why I really like to spend a lot of money for them. But if you take good care, they will last for along time. As I always say to my dad, it is an investment. :)
Actually one bag is missing in this collage, the Hermés Birkin Bag. Unfortunately I don't think that I can buy my dream bag in the next 10 years.
I decided to share my top 3 today, because I‘m not feeling very well. To stand at Times Square for four hours, wasn't probably the best idea.  
But I promise, I will prepare a new outfit for my next post. Hopefully I‘m not gonna look like Rudolph anymore.
Now It‘s 2013 and I have a resolution like every year. This year I try to go to the gym every week, 4-5 times and no candy anymore.( I have to say, I can't stop eating candy when I start). What are your resolutions for this year?
Is it also hard for you to go back to the normal routine, after holidays? I hope I will be back in my normal flow next week. :)
Have a great day.
xoxo
J ♡

4 comments:

  1. Love the Chanel bag and Valentino shoes <3
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would also love to get some of these precious pieces!
    I'm in love with the Valentino studded heels and the Chanel bag, a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything. If I owned one thing from here I'd be so happy! My favourites are the Celine items and Valentino heels
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3