Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 21, 2013

Persian New Year



Hello Lovers,
Right now I‘m very obsessed with Candy Colors, especially with Pink. Maybe because the Weather is still crappy and with the Colors I feel like a Summer Girl;)


Yesterday was Nowruz and it was very nice, hopefully we get now nicer Weather.
xoxo
J 










Dress : LC Lauren Conrad
Shoes : Nine West
Cardigan : Hollister
Clutch : Nila Anthony 
Bracelet : Michael Kors
Watch : Michael Kors 

4 comments:

  1. Love this clutch! And this shade of pink looks very nice on you!

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore that clutch! It's so pretty! I love pink and grey! Love your dress too, you look great! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3