Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

March 27, 2013

Top of the Rock



Hey Lovers,
On Sunday I was the first Time on the Rockefeller, I went so many times to the Empire and I really love it there, but it‘s nice to see from the Top of the Rock also the Empire (one of my fav.  buildings here in NY). It was in  compare  to the other days really warm, but  unfortunately  very dark and cloudy. It‘s so amazing to see the City from this View, such a beauty. 

I think in the Summer Time I go again, to see the Central Park green and on a sunny Day is Manhattan even prettier.
Only 2 day‘s left, than we start our Road Trip. Can‘t wait to wear Dress and Skirts without Tights. 
xoxo
J 













Sweater : H&M
Skirt : H&M
Shoes : Forever 21
Watch : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Michael Kors and Vintage
Ring : Swatch 













6 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful view! But it must be a bit scary there))
    Love your sweater, so pretty!

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look :)
    I hope I will go where someday, looks so awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and the pictures are stunning! I also really like your layout, great job!

    Currently hosting a $50 Gift Card to Choies.com for two lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love your pictures !! Your outfit is great/ regards from Midtown Manhattan:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are stunning i've always wanted to go to new york

    The October Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3