Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 17, 2013

Las Vegas Day 2


Hey Lovers,
The first Week after Vacation is always so hart. I really miss California, especially the Weather. Also I really need Vacation, from the Vacation;) It was not really a relax Trip, but it was the best Trip ever, thank you my Partner in Crime :* Also some of you Guys was asking if Marei has her Blog already, it‘s not finish but you can already follow her on, Instagram: Taalvi
After we came back from the Zion National Park, we enjoyed Las Vegas at Night. Wow Las Vegas at Night is amazing, everything looks so different and magical.



xoxo
J














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3