Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 4, 2013

San Francisco Day 2


Hello Lovers,
The second day in San Francisco started also very bad, we stand up very early for nothing, because it was raining the hole Time. After 2 hours of waiting we was driving to the Lombard Street and of course it start again raining when we arrived. 

After a few minutes it was not so bad anymore and we was walking around, we explore the city and I have to say, I saw some nice Locations, like the Painted Ladies, Union Square, Twin Peak and Exploratorium. 
Next Stop Las Vegas. Hopefully there we have more Luck. 
Happy Thursday.
xoxo
J ♡
















Jacket : Primark 
Pants : J Crew
Blouse : TJ Maxx
Shoes : Nine West
Scarf : Matthew Williamson for H&M 
Bag : Michael Kors
Watch : bought in London













4 comments:

  1. Oooh, what an amazing place, view, everything! Loved your mixing of colours :)
    I saw your comment in my blog and came back in return, and ended up really liking yours. What do you think if we supported each other? My bloglovin is http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4795053/the-random-marmalade , send me yours, so that I could follow you back :)
    kisses,
    http://www.therandommarmalade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amezing pics!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/bam.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3