Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

May 14, 2013

Central Park




Hello Lovers,
As an New Yorker you have the best back yard you can wish for. On the Weekend Friends from Baltimore was in the City. We spend the hole Sunday at the lovely Central Park, the Weather was perfect.

 We was jogging, played Football, boot riding, eat Lunch at the Boathouse and soaking in the Sun with a Picnic. Of course with Hot Chocolate from Magnolia and Cupcakes also from there and from Georgetown. Perfect day, with great Friends. Who needs a back yard when you have the Central Park;)?
As you can see on the Pictures I‘m a little bit obsessed with my new Italian Flats. Later this week I post some of my new beauties. 






P.S.: Check out the Kate Spade Sale: Sale , you can save to 75%. Just bought a new Purse from them ;)









4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely place ! I hope to visit it one day :)
    Nice pictures
    xoxo
    J.
    http://www.lelittleworlddej.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Central Park is pretty much the main reason I want to visit New York! Amazing x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and flats!!



    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh
    Love
    this place!
    So cute
    Follow you now dear :) Follow back? Thank you! :)
    My blog By Joyce - SORTEO/GIVEAWAY ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3