Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

June 12, 2013

Portland


Hello Lovers,
Portland is a small cute and very green City. From Seattle down to Portland takes only 2.5 h. First we went to the Lan Su Chinese Garden. This place is so beautiful, it is very small but you can stay there, for Hours. Than we went shopping and saw the Rose Garden, Hollywood District and than the beautiful Grotto. 

As you maybe saw at the other Pictures the last past Day's, I have now an Ombré, I have to say I thought so long for this and always I was thinking my Hair is to short for this, but now was the Time, I really love it.
Have a great Day. Tomorrow I‘m back in my fav West coast City, LA.









Top : H&M
Skirt : H&M
Shoes : Toms
Watch : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Michael Kors, Hardware 6 Kate Spade
Bag : H&M
Sunnies : Fielmann








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3