Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

August 21, 2013

American Breakfast


Hey Lovers,
I plan to Post every to every second  Wednesday a Food Post. Maybe that's a help to cook more;) I have to say I love baking and I‘m also good in Cooking but after a long day I‘m always to lazy to cook. 
As you know I‘m not a breakfast Type, most often I drink a Shake, the only think I really love from Time to Time is Pancakes. They are really yummy super easy to make and a perfect Treat.
 


You only need:
250 ml (1 cup) Flour
45 ml (3 tbsp) Sugar
2 ml (1/2 tsp) Salt
260 ml (1 cup) Milk
3 Eggs
30 ml (1/8 cup) butter, melted



But the butter in a small Bowl and but this on in hot water to melt the Butter.


In a large Bowl whisk together, Flour, sugar and Salt. Whisk milk with eggs. Add than the melted Butter.



Mix everything very carefully until it‘s a smooth thin batter.


Take a Skillet and spray oil over medium-high heat.




But some of the batter in the Skillet and cook it until its light golden (1min) than turning once.


As a extra Treat you can put some chocolate drops in the rest of the batter. Same principle but turn the pancake already after 30-40 sec. 


On top you can put some fruits or powder sugar. Bon AppĂ©tit.  


3 comments:

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3