Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 9, 2014

black red combination


My Weekend style is right now complete different than my style in the Week.

It's usually Business Clothes and sometimes I really like it, but right now, I only wanna wear Jeans, Tops and Leather Jackets. Well you can't get everything, so here is one of my Work Outfits.
Have a great Day, so ready for the Weekend.














Jacket : H&M
Jumpsuit : Mango
Shoes : New Look
Necklace : Vintage 
Clutch : Ebay 

5 comments:

  1. absolutely love this jacket!!!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket!! Love the combo..:)
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic combo, the texture on this red jacket is very stunning indeed, and pairing this look with low kitten heels are so adorable! My kinda man repeller chic look!! <3 Glad you commented on FASHION SQUAD, so I can click and lead back to your wonderful blog, it's really nice and clean, I like your photos and content :D FOLLOWED YOU in case you didn't know, heheee!!! By the way, you must check out my newest outfit featuring a navy MAISON MICHEL hat, CÉLINE shirt, GIVENCHY blazer, ACNE clutch and shoes, and very very flowy Zara trousers that masquarades as a dress.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/aunt-flow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3