Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 29, 2014

Bridge


Hey Lovers,
I'm back from Amsterdam, unfortunately I have to post my Outfit from the second day, I have problems to upload the pictures from the first day.
I was sooooo excited to have some quality time with my Partner in Crime Marei, Amsterdam was so beautiful.

They have so many cute Cafés and Restaurants, we are such a Foodie, so it was hard for us to decided were we go. My favorite was Café Lavinia, they have vegan and gluten free food.
On Saturday it was King Day, so Amsterdam was a Party City. Sunday was the Weather very bad, we was lucky enough to have a rain break from 10 min to take the Pictures. Then we went Shopping in all the small Shops in and close to the 9 Street, love that District. Its differently not the last Time that I visit Amsterdam this Year, hopefully I'm able to enjoy the City in the Summer time again.
Have a great Day.






















Pants : Primark 
Blouse : Forever 21
Blazer : LC Lauren Conrad 
Purse : Fendi 
Shoes : Schutz

6 comments:

  1. I love your pants! You look super pretty! I love the outfit!

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, those shoes look amazing!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details, colors and the complete outfit. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on Bloglovin' and GFC #107. Please follow back. Check out my LOOKBOOK

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! Love your floral pants!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral trousers defiantly a great look
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my latest post (follow)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3