Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 20, 2014

Plaid.


Happy Easter Lovers,
Usually for Holidays I dress up,but yesterday I was in the mood for comfy stuff. Still wet hair, no makeup.

That's a normal Sunday outfit, I'm not wearing often make up, to lazy for that and honestly I'm very bad in making my make up.
As you can see it was super windy, it was hard to find pictures where my head was not complete covert with my hair ;)














Top : Nordstrom
Shorts : Zara 
Purse : Fendi 
Shirt : Vintage 
Shoes : Forever 21
Sunnies : CĂ©line

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is really amazing <3 I love your plaid shirts <3
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3