Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 22, 2014

Who cares?


Hello Lovers,
Nothing is better than a short work week. I spend a lot of quality time with my friends and family. I love to spend time with my girls crush, Paula outside.
The Jacket I wear is from my dad, it's his first Navy Jacket, so its for me very special to wear it. Just love love this Jacket.
Just two more Days and its Weekend;)














Jacket : Vintage 
Shirt : Bershka
Necklace : Century 21
Jeans : Primark 
Purse : H&M
Shoes : Converse 








4 comments:

  1. Really nice look, love the jacket!


    How to wear a FOULARD/SCARF tutorial on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos with your dog!<3 that blazer looks good on you!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling!! You have such a wonderful blog :)
    Such a nice look dear, you look amazing!!
    Come and see my new one: "IL MIO UOMO"
    www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3