Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

August 17, 2014

Baker.


Hey Lovers,
Sunday is my favorite day of the week (wish only that between Sunday and Monday is another day;) ), I sleep in and stroll around the Village and Soho. I'm not really a breakfast type, but on Sunday I enjoy a long breakfast with friends, at Cafe Gitane or Sant Ambroeus. If the Weather is nice, lucky us its the entire Summer, I stop by the flea markets and Chelsea Market. Summer in the City is just magical 24/7...
As much as I love to wear fancy Dresses and High Heels, I basically never wear them in the Summer time, at least not in the day. Its just not comfortable to walk with them over 100 Blocks.
Since my hair is much lighter, I prefer to wear light colors, most likely white.
Have a great Week.
















Shorts : Michael Kors 
Top : TJ Maxx
Shoes : Skemo
Purse : Michael Kors
Bracelets : Michael Kors 
Watch : Michael Kors


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit for a sunday :)
    I'm in love with that MK bag but it seems they don't sell it anymore. Sadly it's bee redesign.
    ~Jen M.
    www.jensstylejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looks!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I love your shorts. Great pictures.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, lovely images. I love these NYC streets x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/cropped-poplin-shirt.html
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Twitter: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! The whole outfit is perfect, love those shorts :)
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfit *_*
    I love your top

    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! I have been craving a trip to NYC and this is tempting me even more.
    I love the quieter streets that Soho has to offer. <3
    xoxo
    skinnyintern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3