Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

October 9, 2014

Old Town.


Hello Lovers,
finally back to reality which means normal Wifi again. I tried to post from Istanbul but the wifi was soooo bad, I had no chance to do that.
This pictures from philly makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
Eli and I, had such a great time in Philly, such great Memories but also I really really miss my Family/friends and nyc/philly already so much. Old Town is with South street my favorite corner from the city, especially in the summer time.
I got this beautiful dress with two other ones, from a cute little boutique in Charleston.
Have a wonderful Weekend. Next week you see the first Pictures from Istanbul.






















Blazer : Forever 21
Shoes : Vince Camuto
Dress : Willy Jay's
Purse : Michael Kors







2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful area! I love the brick sidewalks and bright colored accents on the houses. It compliments the cute summer dress.
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3