Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 11, 2015

faux fur Coat.


Hey Lovers,
I love Hamburg and Schleswig Holstein (best part in Germany ;) ) but what I really get sick of is, the bad weather. It rains most of the Time in this Season and its so windy.
I really have no idea why I „style“ my Hair, after 5 Minutes it looks just ugly wet.
It was just love at first side with this coat, I saw it online and just need it immediately. I really love the color, I would love it even more, if it was a jacket not a coat, well you cant have everything ;) 
Just started to plan with Marei again a Road Trip, so excited to do it again with my Partner in Crime.
Have a great Week.
















Denim : Mango
Shirt : Gerry Weber 
Tee : H&M 
Coat : Asos
Shoes : Isabel Marant

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your coat! It's gorgeous!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    www.beautyandcolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooah, that coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun coat, looks perfect on you! Love how you've kept the rest of the outfit simple.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3