Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

January 21, 2015

hunter game.


Hey Lovers,
A beautiful sunny day in A’dam, we walked a lot this day, well my Brother thinks we walked a lot, living in New York you are just used to walk, a hell of Blocks, so it was not really that much:)

I went to a few Home Stores, found some great things for the Apartment. 


































Sweater : Sincerely Jules
Boots : Hunter 
Skirt : Nordstrom  
Hat : Takko
Tights : Top Shop 
Coat : Mango 
Sunnies : Celine 
Purse : Fendi 

Gloves : Ralph Lauren 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I like your skirt and boots. This is such a cute outfit...perfect for cooler weather.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Grey scale outfits are my fav!
    Dora
    http://thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so comfortable! I love it

    https://isabellamadureira.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3