Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

February 22, 2015

pink.


Hey Lovers,
I have some troubles with all the Pictures from Marrakech, so I post now Pictures from the last Morning there.

I woke up super early (not my fav) to have the Rooftop from our Riad alone, to enjoy a last time the great View and took some Pictures. I bought this dress in Charleston, and my plan was to wear it in Mexico, since that didn't happened I thought it maybe fits here. I'm super happy with the result.
I wish I could wear all day long short Dresses, but its definitely not happening here in Germany soon. Luckily the Road Trip is right around the corner.
Have a great Week.





























Dress : Willy Jays
Shoes : myhabit

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning in fuchsia colour! And this place is amazing!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Street style New York Fashion Week 2015 - fur coat
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look wonderful! That color suits you great.
    And the location is just perfect, it makes me want to be in summer now!
    Can't wait to see your posts from my beautiful country, Mexico :p
    PS: I follow you now via GFC, Instagram and Facebook to be more updated with your looks :)

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress. Hot pink is my favorite color! :)
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3