Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

August 15, 2015

Salt Lake City.


Hello Lovers,
Can't believe my last Post is already 2 Months old. My Life is so crazy right now, I basically work 24/7 and travel a lot for work.
I'm soooooo ready for a break, soon I'm back home in NYC. I need some Family/City Time, we planned some fun stuff and hopefully I have time to post more often.

So, but now to Salt Lake City, on our first Day we took a break. Which means, going Shopping, no make up/ Pictures and eat at the Cheesecake Factory;)
On our second Day we went for Breakfast to Eva's Bakery, such a cute Café. After that we went to the Temple and State House. After all the National Parks it was nice to walk around in a City and have People around.

















Jacket : Zara 
Sweater : Mango 
Pants : Nordstrom 
Purse : Fendi
Shoes : Converse
Watch : Michael Kors
Rings : Nordstrom & Tiffany
Bracelet: Michael Kors
Sunnies : Valentino










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3