Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

November 3, 2015

Malibu.


Hey Lovers,
Malibu is one of my favorites Weekend Getaways, the only problem is the Traffic.
Sometimes you only need 20 min and on your way back, 5 Hours. This time Marei and I went for the first Time to the Malibu Cafe, at the Calamigos Ranch. That Place is just beautiful, so peaceful and the Food is super yummy.
Right now I'm on my way to Paris. Have a good one.





















Hat : Nordstrom
Shorts : H&M 
Top : BP.
Cardigan : Hardware
Sunnies : Prada
Shoes : myhabit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3