Links

 photo fertig_zps5e497bbc.jpg            photo about_zps0fd1c229.jpg            photo looks_zps16ed7fcb.jpg            photo travel_zps1da3dc8d.jpg            photo food_zpse837e1cd.jpg

April 13, 2017

Netherlands


Hey Lovers,
Over the Weekend I was in the Netherlands for the Tulip festival and for a fun day in Amsterdam. The first day the weather was perfect it was warm and sunny, the second day of course was very cloudy and cold.

Something is wrong with my Camera, that's why I only have one Picture with my fav Outfit. I try to take some more this Weekend.
Have a great Weekend and Happy Eastern.






























Outfit 1 :
Dress : Hallhuber
Jacket : Zara 
Shoes : Zara 
Purse : Micheal Kors
Sunnies : Somedays Lovin

Outfit 2:
Dress : Ana Alcazar
Shoes : Pavement
Sunnies : Somedays Lovin

Outfit 3: 
Pants : S Oliver
Sweater : Zara
Jacket : S Oliver
Shoes : Tamaris

Outfit 4:
Denim : Zara
Top : Asos
Jacket : Zara








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! I read every one and they make me so happy.
So please leave me all your thoughts below!
<3